1st FLOOR MATERNITY FEE PAYING, GYNAE WARD WEST & MATERNITY B WINGS
2nd FLOOR MALE ORTHOPAEDIC, MALE/FEMALE SURGICAL WINGS
3rd FLOOR MALE & FEMALE FEE PAYING WINGS
4th FLOOR FEMALE MEDICAL EAST AND WEST WINGS
5th FLOOR MALE MEDICAL EAST AND WEST WINGS
POST NATAL WING
MALE & FEMALE MEDICAL FILTER AT CASUALTY
RECORDED NUMBER OF PEOPLE REACHED AND MINISTERED TO : 1,179
RECORDED NUMBER OF SOULS CONFESSING CHRIST AS LORD AND SAVIOR : 259
RECORDED ESTIMATED NUMBER OF PATIENTS HEALED AND DISCHARGED : over 1, 000
- We had instant healings reported during the month under review with a reduction of patients in some wards.
- CHM supported an elderly woman who had no relatives in Ndola, from Luapula province whose grandson (Joseph Kunda 18yrs) died, with a coffin and food. The hospital management helped with a Vehicle to take the body to her village for burial. CHM continues to not only preach love but also demonstrate the same.
- CHM was privileged to partner with the Zambia Police on the Copper Belt during the Police health and sports day.CHM was privileged to provide free medical check-ups (Bp check, Sugar test, Weight, Counseling and Prayer). A total of 65 officers were attended to by our CHM team in Ndola.
- The CHM Sunday Service in the Chapel aimed at ministering to the primary care givers continues to be a blessing and source of comfort to many people in the hospital.
Note: Monthly reports are compiled based on weekly reports submitted by our ward coordinators.
CHM continues to be a source of hope and comfort to the sick/infirm. We are touching spirit, soul and body with God’s love.
– Rev Chilekwa Mulenga , CHM Board Chairperson
HIGHLIGHT OF THE MONTH
The works of CHM are becoming a clear testimony to the effect that we exist to bring hope and care. CHM shall continue supplementing on the efforts of Government towards a healthy society. In the pictures is the Zambia Police sports and health day, held during the month under review, at which CHM was happy to provide some free health services. A total of 65 officers passed through CHM stand for medical check-ups and spiritual input.
FOR YOUR GENEROUS FINANCIAL AND MATERIAL DONATIONS TO HELP US HELP THE SICK:
Name: CHRIST HOSPITAL MINISTRY
Bank: INDO ZAMBIA BANK
Swift Code: INZAZMLX
Branch Code: 090107
“Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me” (Matthew 25:36)
Thank you for your prayers and support !